Accordingly, we are issuing Non-Preferential Category Certificate of Origin to all exporters (member &non-member), attestation of export invoices and packing lists.
To avail this facility, an export has to submit the following documents as a pre requirement:
1) Execution of Indemnity Bond on Rs 500 stamp paper in favour of TSSIA.
2) Submission of a certified copy of Import Export Code (IEC) Certificate.
3) Certified Copy of PAN card of the exporter.
4) Certified Copy GST Registration Certificate
After complying with the above requirements, while issuance of Certificate of Origin, the following documents are required to be submitted by the exporter to TSSIA:
1) Copy of Invoice.
2) Copy of Packing list.
3) Copy of Letter of Credit (if any)